Nature Groupie hosts interns every summer, who do stewardship and citizen science field work based out of the UNH campus in Durham, NH.
Examples of past internship projects include:
- Monitoring coastal marshes for invasive plants (UNH Extension, US Fish & Wildlife Service)
- Trail maintenance and construction (Town of Durham, Southeast Land Trust)
- Ecological restoration using native shrubs and perennials (Town of New Castle)
- Endangered butterfly habitat surveys (NH Fish & Game)
- Endangered bat and cottontail rabbit surveys (NH Fish & Game, US Fish & Wildlife Service)
- Invasive plant management (UNH Office of Woodlands)
- Conservation easement monitoring (Town of Durham, Bear Paw Regional Greenways)
Nature Groupie has hosted interns since 2014! See all our our past interns:
See all past interns
Every summer, Nature Groupie interns post stories about their experiences. Learn about what an internship with Nature Groupie can do for your career below!