Add an Experience
Our volunteer and training calendar is free and open to anyone to post a stewardship or citizen science experience in New England.
What You'll Get by Posting an Experience on Nature Groupie:
- Access to mobile-friendly, online volunteer registration. The contact person will receive an email with contact information for each registrant.
- Promotion of your event in our weekly e-bulletin that reaches thousands of potential volunteers.
- We will create social media posts about New Hampshire-based experiences (see example).
- Assistance with best practices for volunteer recruitment. We review each submission and may suggest improvements to recruit more volunteers.
Best Practices for Volunteer Experiences:
- Post as far ahead of time as possible - 2 weeks at a minimum.
- New submissions must be made by noon on Monday to be included in our weekly volunteer e-bulletin.
- Appropriate topics include volunteer workdays related to caring for land and water, projects on conserved or public lands, citizen science projects, and workshops which teach a stewardship- or science-related skill.
- Planning a workday? Check out our new Workday 101 guide for helpful tips and tricks.
- Need to change or update your organization's post? Send an email here with all necessary changes, including notification if you've cancelled an event.
First time posting to the calendar? Get Help Hosting an Experience on this Site.