Add an Experience
Our volunteer and training calendar is free and open to anyone to post a stewardship or citizen science experience in New England.
What You'll Get by Posting on Nature Groupie:
- Access to mobile-friendly, online volunteer registration. The contact person will receive an email with contact information for each registrant.
- Promotion of your event in our weekly e-bulletin that reaches thousands of potential volunteers.
- Assistance with best practices for volunteer recruitment. We review each submission and may suggest improvements to recruit more volunteers.
Best Practices for Volunteer Experiences:
- Post as far ahead of time as possible - 2 weeks at a minimum.
- Appropriate topics include volunteer workdays related to caring for land and water, projects on conserved or public lands, citizen science projects, and workshops which teach a stewardship- or science-related skill.
- Planning a workday? Check out our new Workday 101 guide for helpful tips and tricks.
- First time posting to the calendar? Get Help Hosting an Experience on this Site.