The Nature Conservancy
Saturday, April 24, 2021 • 12:00am–Sunday, April 25, 2021 • 12:00am
United StatesView map
About the Event
Help The Nature Conservancy in New Hampshire by documenting biodiversity at a Preserve near you! Observations added to iNaturalist will be available for scientific study and will support our conservation efforts across the state. Explore the map at this link to find the nearest TNC Preserve to you.
This is a free event. In order for your observations to be included in the Preserve BioBlitz, you'll need to take the following steps:
1. Log in or sign up for iNaturalist (www.inaturalist.org).
2. Download the iNaturalist App to your Smartphone or learn how to upload your camera photos to the iNaturalist website (https://www.inaturalist.org/pages/video+tutorials).
3. Email your iNaturalist username to event coordinators Charlotte Harding (email@example.com) and Myrilla Hartkopf (firstname.lastname@example.org). This will guarantee that we add your name to the project filter and include your observations in the BioBlitz data export.
4. Open "The Nature Conservancy in New Hampshire" iNaturalist project page (https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/the-nature-conservancy-in-new-hampshire).
5. Click the JOIN Button in the upper right of the project page.
6. Take photos at a TNC Preserve and upload them to the Project in iNaturalist!
What to bring
Participants should bring their Smartphone or camera and be wearing weather-appropriate clothing/shoes. It's also a good idea to visit the Preserve website and look up a trail map before heading out!
This event is open to people of all ages.